Naiv.Super, Kap. 36, Øv. 03: Leseforståelse
0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the oppgave before. Hence you can not start it again.
Oppgave is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the oppgave.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Leseforståelse. Velg riktig svar.
1. The main character thinks that it is easier to think about big things while in New York.CorrectIncorrect
2. The one question that he thinks matters is whether or not things will get better or worse.CorrectIncorrect
3. The main character feels liberated when he realizes that what happens today doesn’t concern him.CorrectIncorrect
4. The main character feels that it is egotistical to not be as concerned about what happens after his life is over.CorrectIncorrect
5. While playing frisbee with his brother, he feels enthusiastic.CorrectIncorrect
6. At the end of the chapter, the main character says that throwing things purifies the soul.CorrectIncorrect